Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Thinkin in Rain

a thinking of you card
 
 
 
" Emma Fairy " is a Paper Makeup Stamps Digital
 
1 Image 1 Designer Paper + Purple
 
 
 
a close-up
 
Other @
Fitztown Challenge : Lots of Layers
Paper Pretties : Spring
Divas By Design : April Showers
Crafting For all Seasons : Lots of Layers
Tokbobok Challenge : Rainbows
Whimsie Doodles : April Showers
 
Anything Goes @
 
the inside

18 comments:

NanaConnie said...

First saw this at Outlawz, AJ, but now I get to wear a DT hat to say, "I'm so glad you chose to play in our "Recipe" challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope you'll share with us again soon.
NanaConnie DT

Kaija said...

Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge.
Gr.Kaija DT-member

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card AJ.

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Unknown said...

So delicate with lovely DP color. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

Sue - said...

Such a pretty card. Love your sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card AJ, so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Andie's Space said...

This looks lovely. Such a great image & fab papers. I love your sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Teresa Kline said...

darlin, sweetly colored! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Beautiful card AJ. I love that image and the fabulous DP.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy!! Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely card and love your inside of it too.

Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope to see you again.

Denise Pustelniak said...

So pretty and love all the colors!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Super cute card and I'm loving all that bling! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck! I hope you noticed we’re having a DT call as well! Be sure to let all your friends know! You can read all the details here.
Ema
FCB DT Coordinator

Anonymous said...

Beauiful Card like the Rainbow.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Zella said...

What a cute image! Your card is perfect for our "Water Everywhere" challenge at Digistamps4Joy!
Blessings,
Zella

Kates said...

Great card. thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes May Challenge. Kx

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

Unknown said...

Your card is awesome! Especially the inside. I love it! Yesterday I sent you the prize from the previous challenge. Sorry for the delay but I was a lot busy. In a week you should have it. Good luck and have a wanderful day!