AJ- Another beautiful creation! Your positioning and font choices were Spot On for this girly-cute card. Thanks for entering JDS Blog Challenge #10. Good luck, be safe, and stay healthy! Hugs, Jan (owner and illustrator Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Love this set from Bugaboo, but I especially love your layout AJ! Not to mention all that sparkle!!! So well done! Thank you for sharing this at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
I love your card design and how you place the sentiment.Stunning...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again Željka DT xx
4 comments:
AJ- Another beautiful creation! Your positioning and font choices were Spot On for this girly-cute card. Thanks for entering JDS Blog Challenge #10. Good luck, be safe, and stay healthy!
Hugs,
Jan (owner and illustrator Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Love this set from Bugaboo, but I especially love your layout AJ! Not to mention all that sparkle!!! So well done! Thank you for sharing this at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
Cute card, I like images Bugaboo.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}
I love your card design and how you place the sentiment.Stunning...Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx
Post a Comment