This is really cool! I like the font on the sentiment, but what really stands out is your shading. Awesome job! Thanks for joining us over at The House That Stamps Built.
What pretty zengtangle borders and your gradual shades from black to grey are fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble your unique card.
Wow, such a fabulous card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
8 comments:
This is really cool! I like the font on the sentiment, but what really stands out is your shading. Awesome job! Thanks for joining us over at The House That Stamps Built.
What pretty zengtangle borders and your gradual shades from black to grey are fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble your unique card.
Love that Zentangle framing! great shading on it!
Wow!! This is so cool!! What a great image and I love how dimensional your coloring makes it! Thanks for playing with The House
That Stamps Built.
A lovely design. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary
What a lovely card ♥ I love the shading here.
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Lemon Shortbread.
Hugs from Elin ♥
Been a while since I have seen the Zen-Tangle done - this is awesome - great shading. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.
Wow, such a fabulous card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Hugs, Zowie xx
Arty Divas DT
Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
Post a Comment