Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Basket of Blooms

" Basket of Blooms " is a LeAnn's World Digital Stamp




For My Card I am using 
Spellbinders Impressionability
Floral & Stone Embossing / Stencil


"Stencil/Embossing Techniques"


THING 1: Trouble Maker says, "My mind has gone blank... 
don't let your backgrounds go there!"

When creating a background, use a stencil technique in your project 
using spritz, paint, sponge, etc. OR if you don't have a stencil use an embossing folder. 
You can make a stencil using a die or cutting machine. I
n other words, no design paper for your background. 

Creative Friday : Blooms





Anything Goes @

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

AJ this is gorgeous. Love your coloring and the embossing.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh, this is quite lovely and eye-catching! Your coloring is gorgeous and that background is delightful! xoxo

Stampin by Genny said...

Great job on the embossed background! It's a perfect background for your basket of flowers. You're coloring technique is beautiful. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The floral really pops against the soft colors in your stenciled background, beautiful card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Double Trouble and please come back and join us for "critters".

Kazz Cards and Crafts said...

I love flower cards, lovely card. Thank you for joining us at A Perfect Time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

Fiona said...

A great take on our challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments - I really must try some digital stamps sometime

papercraftingprincess said...

Beautiful background...I would have loved to see a critter on this card. I hope you'll come back and join us and add the additional twists of our challenge as well. Thanks for playing at Double Trouble.

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the pink & yellow color combo of the pretty flowers. And the background stencil work is so lovely.

Creations in paper said...

Great background and love your coloring. A fun card. Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Robbie

Melanie R said...

Your card is so delightful! Your clever background colors are just the right touch for the lovely flower basket. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #30.