Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Snowman Tag

 
I created a Set from Days 1 - 3  of the
 
 
 
Day 1 : Holiday Flurry :
Create a project with "Snow"
 
Here is the Tag ::
 
"Snowman Set 02 " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp Set
 " Love, Joy, Peace " Circle Sentiment is an Imagine That Digital Stamp set
from the Circle Sentiments - Christmas Set
 
"Snow" :: Snowman / Snowflakes
 
 
backside of tag
 
Anything Goes @
 Crafty Catz Weekly opt. Cute
 
Christmas @
 
 Other @
As You Like It : Rubber / Digital ?
{ Digital : you can combine two or more stamps easily}
TGIF : Anything But A Card
Crafty Cardmakers : Anything But A Card

15 comments:

Kristine said...

Super cute AJ!! Love the ⛄ snowman n penguin 🐧 inside the circle sentiment!! Thanks for linking up at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP!

Janette said...

So cute, I love this gorgeous Tag, so pleased you joined us at CraftyCatz again this week and good luck in the challenge..x

Stephanie said...

This is really cute, thanks so much for playing along in Holiday Chaos at Catch The Bug.

Annette said...

Wow, you've been very busy with these - they're beautiful and I love the snowmen!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Tami Hewlett said...

What a cute tag! I love how beautifully you colored the snowman with bright, festive colors. Thanks for joining TGIFC this week.

Angela said...

Super, super cute tag! I love your coloring...it's outstanding! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

Josephine said...

Lovely tags!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so very much for joining in for our Saturday Holiday Chaos for Bugaboo! I love your project and we appreciate you taking the time to join our event! Good Luck! Tammy DT Coordinator

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Great creation AJ. Thanks for playing along with us during our Christmas Chaos event. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

Maikreations said...

I really love the image on your sweet tag! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o))) Have a wonderful Sunday and happy crafting, wishes you Maike

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

Jodie Mackrell said...

These are awesome! I am so happy you were able to join us for Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos Week!

Wendy said...

I love these fun Bugaboo images!! Your coloring is so cheerful as well as your fun layouts. Happy Winter & Merry Christmas :) Thanks for sharing in all the fun at PIP Challenges!!
Wendy PIP DT
https://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

Marisol Colón said...

What a cute tag!thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck! Marisol DT

Victoria Rowson said...

Fabulous!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!