A super Christmas card! Really fun image and fantastic sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!Linda
So cute AJ, just love your layout and awesome coloring as always. Thanks so much for playing in our Christmas is Coming Challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT
Super cute card. Love the SantaThanks for joining and sharing with us.DT The Paper Shelter (Team B)
Oh this is brilliant,Hugz Tinz
Such a great Santa card! I love the sentiment and the watercolor background. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy.
I'm loving this Santa with that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at for our challenge at Cards in Envy.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A super Christmas card! Really fun image and fantastic sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda
So cute AJ, just love your layout and awesome coloring as always. Thanks so much for playing in our Christmas is Coming Challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT
Super cute card. Love the Santa
Thanks for joining and sharing with us.
DT The Paper Shelter (Team B)
Oh this is brilliant,
Hugz Tinz
Such a great Santa card! I love the sentiment and the watercolor background. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy.
I'm loving this Santa with that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at for our challenge at Cards in Envy.
Post a Comment