Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Fancy Hello

Hello
 
" Fancy Buggy " is part of " Charming Sihlouette Set " a Gecko Gals Digital
 
Gecko Gals Fan Page Challenge : Planes, Trains or Automobiles
 
Stinkin' Inkers : Planes, Trains, Autos
 
White - Stamp - Ink
 
 
Anything Goes @

6 comments:

Arlene said...

I saw this while I was posting to Crafty Creations and I love silhouettes. The name of this image "Fancy Buggy" is perfect. Wonderful card with the light background.

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful card, great effect. Thanks for joining is this week at Crafty Creations and best of luck to you. Donna - DT Member

aprettypinkpeony said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. Good luck with your entry! ~Pam-DT

Terri's Cards N More said...

Beautiful background for this lovely silhouette. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

Anet's Crafting said...

Just beautiful AJ, love the pretty background you created with the silhouette. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

maria f. said...

That certainly is a fancy buggy - I love the BG you've paired it with.