Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Snail Mail

Hello
 
" Sahria Snail " was a DigiStamps4Joy Digital Stamp
 
DigiStamps 4 Joy ::  Anything Goes opt. Masculine
 
 
I used the middle column down :: Green, Blue, Diamonds
 
Sponsored by DigiStamps4Joy
 

 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Sheep Ski Designs Challenge : CAS or Embellish it
( I chose to both themes )
Creative Moments : Animals
 
 
 
wins
 
 

7 comments:

Heather said...

This is a beautiful card. I love your choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
Heather
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.be

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and thanks for entering into our current challenge. Hope to see you again...
[aNNie Designer for Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenges]

DIANA L. said...

This is so beautiful the colors are perfect I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!

Misty Elam said...

This is beautiful. I like your coloring and the embellishments on the image is a nice touch. What a fancy’s nail that is! Thanks for joining us last week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digistamps4Joy. Hope to see you again next time.

Desire Fourie said...

AJ this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of FOR THE MEN in our life challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}