Thinking of You Rainy Day
" Rainy Day " is a Scrapper's Delight Digital Stamp
Scrapper's Delight Fan Page Friday Freebie : Rainy Day
Anything Goes @
Other @
Sunny Day Crafting : Spring
DL Art : April Showers
613 Avenue Create : Spring




9 comments:
Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
~Owner/DT Janis
Love the cute image and backing papers---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x
Hi AJ, a beautiful take on the sketch, love the papers you have used too. Thank you for joining in at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges. Good luck in the Prize draw and have a wonderful week … Megan DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Lovely card AJ! Thank you for joining us at our 'Just For Fun Challenge' at Mix It Up Challenge Blog. We hope to see you again.
~DT Sherry x
Gorgeous! I love the image you used and the beautiful color combination! Such a cheerful and happy card! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!
Beautiful card-it brings sunshine to a rainy day. I love the papers you used the are perfect with the cute image. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge
Beautiful card. I love the colors, layout and image. So creative. (we have had 45 inches of rain in Washington state from Oct 1, to todays date ... I am ready for sun no more rain) I am so glad you shared your card over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Stampavie and More
A delightful spring card - great coordination of colors too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
You've been busy - I really love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Mix It Up Challenge Blog's "Just For Fun" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, MIUCB DT
Love To Scrap 2
Post a Comment