This is adorable, AJ! Love this Bugaboo pup and your fun CAS design. I always look forward to your creations. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug again this week.
I love your use of this sketch!! So many of us put the image on top - your cute puppy on the bottom is such a fun look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
5 comments:
What a cute card, I love it! Thanks for playing along in our Raining Cats and Dogs Theme Challenge and thanks for using a Bugaboo image!
What a great card! Love that little dog! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
This is adorable, AJ! Love this Bugaboo pup and your fun CAS design. I always look forward to your creations. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug again this week.
Oh my goodness! This card just full of sweetness! I absolutely adore it! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT
I love your use of this sketch!! So many of us put the image on top - your cute puppy on the bottom is such a fun look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Post a Comment