FABULOUS. The perfect image and sentiment for a craftroom door. I keep telling my family "i'm not crazy. I'm Creative" So funny. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Challenge
Great project!!! I might need one of those too...you have really inspired me! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia
This is just great! Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Happy New Year / Wishes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…
6 comments:
FABULOUS. The perfect image and sentiment for a craftroom door. I keep telling my family "i'm not crazy. I'm Creative" So funny. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Challenge
Great project!!! I might need one of those too...you have really inspired me! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia
LOL! I love you doorknob card! I need that for my scrap room door!! Thanks for sharing your fun creation with us at DL.ART Challenges!
Thank you so much for sharing your fun door hanger in the PDE Linky Party Challenge!
I love this. Thank you for entering over at Hiding In My Craft Room Freestyle challenge. Beth DT
This is just great!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Happy New Year / Wishes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…
Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Crafty Friends)
(DT The Sketchy Challenges)
PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…
Post a Comment