Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

H4 Hello

H 4 Hello
 
I tried to do a play on 'words'  H 4 Hello
meaning H is for Hello ...
 
" Lineman Matt " is a Cute As A Button Digital Stamp
 
 
      Sketch Saturday N. 429                                                                
                                                 Deep Ocean Challenge
                                                    Yellow - Blue - Green
 

 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Imagine That Digi Stamps : 1-2-3  Recipe
{ 1 Image - 2 Layers - 3 DP }

6 comments:

Christine said...

What a fun card! I like the angled shapes of your layout. Thank you for sharing at Word Art Wednesday this week.
Christine
Guest Designer

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Wow! That is a cool image! I have never seen anything like it! I love how well he is colored too! Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how fun!!! Love that image and your fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining our 1, 2, 3 recipe challenge at the Creative Playground.

Linda

Deanne Saunders said...

What a sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE PLAYGROUND challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Le Doux Designs said...

Oh Wow! This is an adorable card! Love your layout, you are so creative!! Thanks so much for entering into the challenge with Imagine That Digistamp!
Sandy (DT Member)

Natalie said...

Great masculine card! Fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!