Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

Theodore Thinking

I am only about 45% feeling better from where I was last month
I get a little better then slip back a few spaces --
those fighting depression know what it is like ....


I am a member of Jo's Scrap Shack DT
and today is my first challenge - Anything Goes
sponsored by Bugaboo and Robyn's Fetish.
 
" Theodore " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
 
 
 
Anything Goes @

7 comments:

Min said...

Super cute - he's one of my favorites!
Thank you so much for joining us for this weeks Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Blog Challenge. We hope you'll join us again tomorrow for our newest challenge and chance to win!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst. DT Coordinator

Heather said...

Awww . . . this is super cute!! Such an adorable image and this is a fabulous layout. Glad to be working with you.

Jen Leeflang said...

Ah, so sweet! Thanks for sharing this lovely creation in our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Jo Williams said...

Awww AJ this is super cute!!!! I love your little Theodore! Lovely card and great job on your first DT challenge! We are thrilled to have you!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card :) I hope today was a better day for you :) Tina DTsis :)

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's ..And good luck.

Caz PPC DT XX
My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty
Crafty Catz

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card AJ thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT