Wild thing you make my heart sing . . .
" Monkey " is a Melonheadz Digital Stamp
Melonheadz Friends : Love
{ sideways easel card }
Anything Goes @
613 Avenue Create Opt. Stashed items
{ Designer Papers - Digital Stamps }
Love - Valentines' @
Other @
As You Like It : One Layer or Multiple Layers? Why?
{ Multiple layers at times - gives the project more personality }
Penny's Challenge : Celebrations { love }
Alphabet Challenge : X is for Extra Fold
Pixie's Crafty Workshop : Snippets
Use Your Stuff : Love song inspired
{ The Troggs 1966 - Wild Thing )





40 comments:
Oh this is such a cute card. I love the way you've coloured it and the colour combo is great. Barbxx
This is so cute I really like the sentiment and am humming the song as I type. Thank you so very much for posting your very creative and inspiring art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 218th - FF AG challenge. I pray Blessings for you and your family; stay creative and be happy. Carole
Fabulous card, lovely shape and beautifully decorated. I love the cheeky monkey image, so cute. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
Great card - superb colouring, especially like that blue background.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.
Fabulous card AJ thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT
AJ this card is fabulous!!! I absolutely love that image and your coloring is gorgeous! I love the music paper and appreciate that you shared the song! Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
Oh he's fun! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
Janis, Creator & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
Paper Play Sketches, Creator & DT Member
PDE Linky Party, Creator & DT Member
Gorgeous card and just right for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbie X
Oh what a fun card AJ! I love it!
Hugs
Di xx
Such a fun image and design .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
Great fun Valentine card Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member x
What a great card! I love your color choices and fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our “Anything Goes” Challenge; I hope to see your work in our future challenges too!
Jennifer, DT
Wow, what amazing coloring!! Awesome job :D Thanks for joining the PDE Linky Party!
Jenny ~PDE DT
Great card. I love monkeys. Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
Aww, that's so fun. Love that cute image and your fab paper combo. Thanks so much for joining in the fun for our Valentine's challenge at Sweet Stampin'. We hope to see you back with us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT
Gorgeous card with a brilliant design. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at That Craft Place and good luck with the challenge, Angela DT x
This is very cute! Love the monkey! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
I love the swinging monkey. I bet he is singing the sentiment. hank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Challenge. Katie-DL.ART DT member
Super cute! Perfect sentiment too.
A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "celebrations” challenge over at Penny’s.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…
Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(DT Crafty Friends)
What a super fun and colorful card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Girls!!!
Lovely card thanks for joining incy wincy
Lynne
Oh wow!!! I absolutely not only love the beautifully colored image but the card design. I would've never thought to do one like that for some reason. Thanks for the inspiration!
Thank you for linking your card up to our "Hearts" challenge over at Craftin' Desert Divas. Have a great day and Happy Crafting!
Lisa
CDD DT Member
wild card - - it's just gorgeous and perfect for our challenge at My Time to Craft. Thank you for taking the time to enter with your stunning project. Annie xxx
Your card is cute and fun. Thanks for sharing with us 613 Avenue Create.
I just love your card! Your image is adorable and amazing coloring! Thanks for joining my challenge at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy DT
Such a cute image!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Use Your Stuff this week, hope to see you again!
Majo - DT
Yes I am singing along... Gorgeous creation. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday
very nice.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage.
Greetings Geesje
Absolutely ADORABLE!
Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
What a lovley card.
Thank's for showing by SFC Challenge.
Greetings
Lisa :)
This card is so cute! Love that little monkey and awesome coloring job! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!
Such a fun image, love the colours you have used. Many thanks for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts this month.
Pam x
Fabulous card, so cute! .... Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi designs challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx
Cute and fun Valentine card! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda's Cards
Oh my what a cute fun (not to mention gorgeous) Valentines card. I love the blue it adds such a "pop" to the card front. Great challenge entry! Thanks for joining in the fun with us all over at UYS - Hugs DT Shirl
such a fun card, love the fold and the sentiment. thank you for joining us at TCP, Lu DT xx
Fabulous card! It's fun and creative. Beautifully designed. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt
I love this fun card! Beautifully colored and designed! I'm glad you could join Craftin Desert Divas' Hearts Linky Party! Have an amazing weekend! :)
CDD DT Jenny
This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
Pauline
x
I'm having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Post a Comment