Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Unicorn Dream

Dream
 
" Unicorn " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
 
Catch The Bug Challenge : Anything Goes
 
 
 

 
Anything Goes @
Left Of Center (mythical)
 
Other @
Morgan's Art World : Add flowers
Live, Laugh, Stamp : Critters - Creatures as focal
Live, Laugh, Stamp : Something colored
2 Crafty Girls : Fantasy
Wins for this card :
DT Favorite
 

14 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Your card really made me smile and my heart get all warm. I used to collect unicorns as a child on into my teenage years. I love them. Thanks for bringing back fond memories. Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Love the unicorn and all the flowers! Thanks for joining us Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

Wendy said...

I love your coloring and layout on this beautiful card. Thank you for joining the Left of Center "things with wings" challenge this week. Wendy (DT)

Ellibelle said...

So loving this! Beautiful unicorn and the pretty flower border finish this card off beautifully!
So happy you linked up again in my Let's Color linky party!

Ellibelle said...

Ellie here again, thank you also for sharing your gorgeous creation in my Critters and Creatures linky party!!

Virgo5 said...

OMGosh this is awesome! I love this image and the rainbows just make it even better! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Vic said...

Lovley image and backing paper - well put together ! Thanks for sharing with us this week, in our "fireworks / sparkle" challenge at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh my goodness! What a pretty and fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

Janis Lewis said...

My daughter would love this. Great card! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Paper Play Sketches
PDE Linky Party

Debbie said...

Beautiful! I love the bright colors!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very pretty card. I love the bright colors. Great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!!Patricia

Natalie said...

such a fun card! Love it :)
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Michelle said...

I love this image. I have made it myself. Your card is so lovely.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck, Michelle (DT)

Arlene said...

What a fun card. I love the way you interpreted the sketch.

So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.