Season's Greetings
Snow Friends come and go with the seasons
but real friends last forever
" Snowman And Cocoa " is a From the Heart Digital Stamp
From the Heart Stamp of the Month (Feb) : Snowman and Cocoa
From the Heart : I {Heart} Sketches No. 141 Twist Easel Card
Anything Goes @
Other @
Fab N Funky : Christmas
Inky Chicks : Ribbon and or Lace
4 Crafty Chicks : Gingham
The Stamping Boutique : Ribbon and or Lace
Pixie's Crafty Workshop : Snippets






17 comments:
Absolutely stunning AJ!!! Your coloring is outstanding and I love that you finished the inside of your card too! Thanks for joining us at FTH Sketch #141 and for February's SOTM challenge.
BEAUTIFUL card!!!I love everything about it - the colors, the way you did his scarf!! Wonderful job!
Thanks for joining us for our Stamp of the Month challenge @ From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)
Beautiful card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥
Cute holiday card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!
Great card AJ and such a sweet snowman too! Love all the snippets you used, and that's a lovely fold you used for your card as well.
Thank you so much for coming to play in the Snippets Playground!
Hugs
Di xx
I love this!! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party
Love the sketch you've followed. Really gorgeous image and paper combo. Thanks for joining in with our Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week. Look forward to seeing you back with us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT
A beautiful creation inside and out. You have done a grand job with this. Thank you for sharing at PDE Linky Party. Beckie
What a lovely card. I love your papers and he's a super snowman. Barbxx
Totally LOVE the plaid scarf! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge #141.
Very beautiful card. I love the colors and the design. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia
Wow, Wow, Wow, that's a triple wow. This is simply marvelous. Love the scarf. So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps. Always appreciate your entries. Take care and good luck.
Love what you've done with the sketch! Your coloring is fab and I so agree, that scarf is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps i {heart} sketches with a tWist and SOTM Challenge!
I love how you turned the easel card sideways...I see something like this and think, "Why didn't I think of this?" Fabulous and great card following the sketch and the twist! I'm so impressed!
What a fun and adorable Christmas card. So blessed you joined our previous Challenge and hope you join us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the encouragement only the Word of God can provide in James 1:12 which tells us, "Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." Have a blessed weekend.
JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
He looks so great your snowman.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion. Good luck, Michelle (DT)
Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!
Post a Comment