Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Hoppy Easter

CAS Easter Card
 
" Jump Rope Bunny " is a Gerda Steiner Digital Stamp
 
 
 
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Fat-Tastic Tuesday : Include an animal
DRS Design : Hop, Skip, Jump
Aud Sentiments : Cute + Sentiment
Wins for this card
 
Winner

 

7 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely Easter card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Nana said...

What a adorable card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Judy1223 said...

This is so adorable! I love the way you colored that bunny...did you use Copic markers? What colors did you use?

Carla's Cards said...

Cute card, thanks for sharing at Scrapper's Delights!

Shelia said...

What an adorable image. Great job on the sketch too. Thank you for playing along with DRS Designs this week!

nwilliams6 said...

I am loving this image!!! I have seen it on a few cards and loved it every time. A bunny would be the best at jump rope or one of the best. So cute and your card is cute, cute, cute too. Thanks for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs Challenge! Hugz