Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Light Fairy

CAS Holiday Card
 
I am a GDT at the Unicorn Challenge this month...
The theme is Anything Winter ...
here is my card...
 
"  Christmas Light Fairy " is a Day For Daisies Digital Stamp
 
 A Day for Daisies : add watercolor
Unicorn Challenge : Anything Winter
 


5 comments:

Lisa J said...

Gorgeous Card AJ. Please that you could join us as Guest Designer for this month. Thanks!Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

AJ Bodine said...

I saw your card over on ADFD challenge and it's so beautiful..I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I love your watercolor!

Alison said...

This is so pretty! I happen to love this image very much, and you did a wonderful job with it. Congrats on your GDT spot. Thanks for joining us at A Day for Daisies!

Cindy said...

Gorgeous card. Love the background effect and the colors. Thanks for sharing with us at ADFD.

Jen Leeflang said...

I love your watercolouring, AJ! Thanks for adding your lovely watercolour creation to our challenge at A Day for Daisies!
Love
Jen Leeflang
ADFD DT