Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

SBS Witch's Brew

Happy Halloween
 
" Witches Brew Portrait " is a Simply Betty Digital Stamp
{hand colored}
 
Simply Betty 100 Days of Halloween : Day 41 - Challenge #60
You must use an SBS image, the color scheme you see on my colored image
(today I am not giving you the colors as it's part of the challenge.)
 NO they do not have to be exact but close.

Also the following three:
1. One designer paper with Witch HATS only
{ I made mine using her hat which I duplicated just a few times over }
 2. A Broomstick in your project
3. A ribbon
 


 
 
Anything Goes @
 Artistic Inspiration w. twist of magic

4 comments:

~ginny said...

Welcome back AJ - I like how you worked your sentimaent into the bottom of her dress & the cauldron. I also like how you put a reflection of the green from her brew on her right side - creative! Don't think I would have thought of that. Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our ATG challenge!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Adorable! Most fun with ever!! I love the green slime in the cauldron and how you added the sentiment above the broom, so clever. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you for our next challenge too!
Jennifer, DT

Tindaloo said...

Awesome coloring, love your card AJ! Great details! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

Unknown said...

Such a lovely image and colouring ! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
Kamila DT