Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

SBS Skulls

Trick or Treat
 
" Day Of The Dead Alex " is a Simply Betty Digital Stamp
{hand colored}
 
Simply Betty Stamps 100 Days of Halloween                               
Day 33 - Challenge 66 : Inspirational Photo                                   
 
                                                Tuesday Morning Sketches
 

 
Other @
Robyn's Fetish : Square or Rectangular Cards
{ papers, ribbon, gems, }
Hiding in My Craftroom : any holiday
Use Your Stuff : markers and ink

6 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Great card AJ, very artistic and I love it. Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Majo said...

Such a cool image! Thanks for joining us at our Use Your Stuff and I hope to see you again!

Majo DT

Tammy L said...

I really love this card! Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and we look forward to having you play with us again.
Tammy DT

Laurie HIMCR said...

This is AWESOME! I love how you match your card! Great costume! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

MIE(Mieko) said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicous Challenges.
Mieko xx