Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Fabulous Thanks

You are fabulous ...  Thanks for all you do
 
" Jasmine " is a Kenny K Download
{ hand colored }
 
Kenny k's Krafty Krew : Give Thanks
 
 
Anything Goes @
Lacy Sunshine - Color Your World
 
Other @
Simon Says : No Designer Paper
Emerald Fairies : Thank You
DL Art {weekly} : opt. Thank You

9 comments:

katieo said...

Super cool Thank You card. I love the image you chose. Her outfit is very pretty. Thank you for joining DL.ART Thankful Thursday Fall challenge-DL.ART DT Member

Denise Pustelniak said...

Lovely coloring and fantastic construction!
Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

DIANA L. said...

Cute super coloring, I love how you did the denim.
Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #165 “FALL Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Teresa Kline said...

hello AJ! wow, your coloring is FAB....super cute card! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Olivia said...

Love the enlargement effect. You have inspired me to try it. Thanks for joining us at KennyKs Challenge

Lisa Andersson said...

What a fab card!!! I like what you have done with the image. Thanks for joining our challenge at KennyKs Krafty Krew. Hugs Lisa

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What a super sweet project you have for us today we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

NickScrapShack said...

Super cool! I love how you used the image and great add of sentiment!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us at KennyK´s Krafty Krew. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
Nick
Team A(ll that)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Very nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew Challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you again soon!

Rachelle
Team B{iker} Girl