Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Strawberry Box Bag

box in a bag

"  Strawberry Shortcake Honey " is a Sassy Studio Design Digital
{ hand colored image}

{ I couldn't decide whether to do a bag or box so I
made a Box in a Bag using the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers }

Bloggers Challenge : Tag it 



Anything Goes @

9 comments:

Julie Reed said...

Love your box in a bag, tanks for joining us at SSD.
Julie DT

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very cute gift bag and tag, cute image and papers. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Eeek, what a great Strawberry Shortcake! What a fun project you have put together!! Excellent choice! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!
Jennifer, DT

Kim Kelley said...

Very cute...the paper works perfectly with the image! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Denice said...

I love the Sassy Studio Honeys....your Strawberry Shortcake looks wonderful on her tag! Love the bag...looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week, good luck!

Jo Williams said...

AJ this bag is so sweet!! I love that sweet girl that you colored up and your bag looks amazing! Thanks for joining us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Joyce Tompkins said...

What a great job on the box in a bag! Good things always come in small packages like that :). Thanks for playing along with Funday Friday at Jo's Scrapshack.

Eemeli said...

Oh, I like this a lot! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you also next time.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!