Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Easter Trio

set of 3 Easter Cards
 
" Easter Trio " is a From the Heart Digital Stamp Set
 
 
From The Heart: I {heart} sketches : Twist:  CAS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Spring @
 
Other @
Crafty Gals Corner : Cute as a Button
Aud Sentiments : 2 Word Sentiment

16 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Oh AJ, how great are these cards?!! I'm soo glad I popped over from the FTH site. I would have missed two of these cards. My favorite is the bunny one (plan to use that image myself later). Fantastic!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute Easter cards I am working on mine right now to YOur bunny is adorable. I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #152 Anything Goes Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Di said...

These are just darling AJ! Love all three although the bunny kinda has the edge - think it's the look on its face - almost a bit surprised :)

Hugs

Di xx

Imke said...

A fabulous trio of cards, AJ !!

Thanks for joining our 100(!) Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps. Good luck in the draw !

Lisa Mensing said...

These are adorable! Great design, very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner.

~ginny said...

What a fun series! The CAS style and the single colorful button for each is a delightful design! AJ - thanks for sharing your project & creativity with us at Aud Sentiments!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#127 – Two Word Sentiment]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, love these! Thanks for playing at From The Heart Stamps.

Lena said...

Beautiful set of cards. Love the happy colours you used on them.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
Hugs,
Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Scrappy Scatty said...

3 perfect cards
love them all
Thank you for
joining in the Graph'it Markers Colouring Challenge for our 'Spring Colours' Challenge.
xx

Gerda said...

These cards are adorable!! Love them all!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Jo said...

Oh WOWSA!! what a beautiful collection of cards and a fab way to use the SOTM too.
Thank you for joining in the fun with us for our sketch challenge AND the SOTM challenge, good luck!
Jo xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Gorgeous daffodil - really pops off the page! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card . Thanks so much for joining our Spring coloures Graph'it colouring challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk
Susan ( DT)

Penni said...

Wow these are fabulous.
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Graph'It Markers.
Hugs
Penni
X

Lola said...

Oh my, I LOVE all your cards!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x