a celebration card
" Ginger " is a Dilly Beans Digital Stamp
Dilly Beans Designer Challenge : Red, White, Blue
Other @
4 Crafty Chicks : Stripes
Craftin Desert Divas : Red White Blue
Fresh Brewed Designs : Red White Blue
Red Carpet Studios : Born On the 4th of July


5 comments:
Great card.Thanks for playing at RCS.
A very cute card. I love how you flipped the sketch. Thank you, for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.
What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas linky party.
Fun card! Super cute image! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!
Emily
Mollie's Motif
I so love DB images as they have a big amount of whimsy in them. I have loved both your cards you submitted for the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge with DB images. Very fun inspired cards. Hugz and thanks for joining us!
Post a Comment