I love Amalia! I have several imags with her in them and I totally forgot about them. Your card is just so cute with her done up all patriotic and your bg is perfect. Super fun inspiration card for the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge. Thanks for hanging out with us again. Hugz!
5 comments:
Your card is so adorable. I love the sweet image and the papers. Thank you, so much, for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.
What a darling image. Thanks for using our sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
I love Amalia! I have several imags with her in them and I totally forgot about them. Your card is just so cute with her done up all patriotic and your bg is perfect. Super fun inspiration card for the MFPSpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge. Thanks for hanging out with us again. Hugz!
This is a super sweet image and great use of the sketch at DCD
This is great and perfect for the Polkadoodles Challenge.Thanks for joining us and we hope to see you again soon xx
Post a Comment