Great card. Both the owl and the squirrel are wonderful images. Thank you for playing along in this week's challenge at Inky Impressions.
Great design and a wonderful layout! Beautiful. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.
Great calender page.Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.Greetings karin DT member
Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.Karen
Love your fabulous calendar page the owl and squirrel are so cute.Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.luvDebby
I used an owl for October too! I made mine more Halloween though but I love the fall look to yours.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great card. Both the owl and the squirrel are wonderful images. Thank you for playing along in this week's challenge at Inky Impressions.
Great design and a wonderful layout! Beautiful. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.
Great calender page.
Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.
Greetings karin DT member
Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Karen
Love your fabulous calendar page the owl and squirrel are so cute.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
luv
Debby
I used an owl for October too! I made mine more Halloween though but I love the fall look to yours.
Post a Comment